Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Cirion with the 2022 Latin America Enterprise Services Company of the Year Award
MIAMI, FL, October, 20, 2022 –Frost & Sullivan awarded Cirion Technologies its prestigious Latin America Company of the Year Award for enterprise services, recognizing Cirion for its strong overall performance and effective strategy.
As digital transformation continues to be a key organizational goal for Latin American businesses, it is even more crucial to address challenges such as finding suitable, cost-effective network services that seamlessly integrate the various technology platforms, applications, and services a business uses.
“After extensive research in this field, Frost & Sullivan firmly believes Cirion’s outstanding infrastructure and extensive service portfolio, along with its dedication to identifying and addressing the obstacles of digital transformation and efficiency, successfully meets the unmet needs of enterprises and government agencies,” said Ignacio Perrone, Research Director for Frost & Sullivan. “Cirion’s unparalleled expertise in the convergent telecom-IT services arena earns the company an undisputed place as a full enterprise service provider.
As part of its analysis, Frost & Sullivan found that many customers face big decisions regarding IT investments that will support their digital transformation and communications initiatives. Based on Frost & Sullivan’s research, Cirion has positioned itself well, with products and services to help customers integrate existing platforms and bring new services online.
Cirion captured a first-mover advantage in bringing to market a first-of-its-kind product and agreement package in a software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) solution in Latin America. Enabling the next generation of network optimization, Cirion’s SD-WAN empowers organizations with intelligent routing, faster branch site deployment, centralized policy management, and direct internet connectivity to public clouds and cloud applications.
“Cirion raises the standard to the next level for its range of value-added, managed, and data center services, with a broad unified communications and collaboration solutions suite for the traditional Ethernet and broadband infrastructure,” said Perrone.
“Cirion is committed to partnering with Latin American businesses to achieve their technological goals and continue on their digital transformation journeys,” said Leonardo Barbero, President & EVP of Products and Sales for Cirion Technologies. “Enterprises are facing an ever-changing technology landscape, with high-capacity demands, security concerns, and the need to migrate to new platforms. This recognition by Frost & Sullivan validates our efforts to deliver a simple enterprise user experience with sophisticated capabilities and reinforces Cirion’s ongoing leadership in delivering a wide range of services that meet our customers’ needs, all while providing a high level of service.”
- The criteria used to gauge Cirion’s performance against competitors in the Company of the Year Award category include two key factors: growth performance and customer impact.
- Cirion’s value-added services, reinforced by its innovative solutions, position the company as a best-in-class leader in Latin America.
- Cirion offers a range of services, including SD-WAN, CDN, WAN optimization, and network management, all backed by a superior network infrastructure, allowing the company to satisfy the region’s unmet market needs.
- Cirion was recognized by Frost & Sullivan with the Latin American Company of the Year Award with enterprise services provider market in 2019, 2018 and 2016.
- Cirion received the 2018 Frost & Sullivan Award for Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership in the MPLS/IP-VPN services market.
About the Award:
- Frost & Sullivan is an international consulting company dedicated to helping clients accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in innovation and leadership.
- Frost & Sullivan’s Best Practices Award recognizes companies in various regional and global markets for demonstrating outstanding achievement and superior performance in leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and strategic product development.
- Frost & Sullivan industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analyses, and extensive secondary research to identify best practices.
Cirion is a leading digital infrastructure and technology provider, offering a comprehensive suite of fiber network, connectivity, colocation, cloud infrastructure, and communication and collaboration solutions with the purpose of furthering Latin America´s progress through technology. Cirion serves over 6,400 Latin America-based and multinational customers, including enterprises, government agencies, cloud service providers, wireline and wireless carriers, ISPs, and other leading businesses. Cirion owns and operates a facilities-based network and data center portfolio, with extensive coverage spanning across the Latin America region. Learn more about Cirion at www.ciriontechnologies.com
Follow us on our Social Networks:
P: +55 11 3957-2424