Frost & Sullivan Recognizes Cirion with the 2022 Competitive Strategy Leadership Award
Award is reserved for companies at the forefront of innovation and growth in their respective industries.
MIAMI, FL, October 27, 2022 – Cirion Technologies, a leading digital infrastructure and technology provider, received Frost & Sullivan’s prestigious 2022 Competitive Strategy Leadership Award, recognizing the company for its excellence in best practices in the Latin America data center services industry.
As digital transformation continues to be a key organizational goal for Latin American businesses, it is even more crucial to address challenges such as the growing need for hyperscale capacity from public cloud providers, over-the-top (OTT) content, and media segments, which play a significant role in enterprises’ increasing demand for data center colocation services during their digital transformation paths. Cirion’s go-to-market strategy goes beyond its vast expertise and best-in-class capabilities, with customer value as a strategic imperative.
“This recognition by Frost & Sullivan underscores Cirion’s commitment to furthering technology in Latin America and providing the best customer experience possible,” said Gabriel del Campo, VP Data Center, Cloud & Security for Cirion Technologies. “We strive to understand customers’ business dynamic and objectives, and to obtain the necessary information to design, offer, implement, and support a suitable solution that allows them to carry forward their business strategies.”
Cirion relies on its extensive salesforce and solid presence across Latin America to offer seamless solutions through a combination of network strength and data center footprint and managed services that bridge the cloud, IT infrastructure, and the Edge for workloads and applications, ultimately providing a complete end-to-end solution for optimal performance where digital interaction occurs. Its robust infrastructure, network, and data center options are aligned with market trends and needs. Cirion’s recent investments in new high-capacity data centers in the region showcase the company’s expansion in Brazil, Colombia, and Peru.
“Frost & Sullivan believes that innovation and growth opportunities drive future success, and having a competitive strategy is critical,” said Steven Lopez, Best Practices Research Analyst for Frost & Sullivan. “Cirion Technologies understands this core concept and is leading the data center services market with its focused presence across Latin America and ability to address customer needs with low latency Edge network offerings. We strongly believe that the company is well-positioned to drive the colocation data centers space into its next growth phase, capturing market share and sustaining its leadership in the coming years.”
In 2020, Frost & Sullivan recognized Cirion Technologies (previously Lumen’s Latin American business, and now an independent company within the Stonepeak portfolio) globally in the holistic web protection market, in 2021 for its excellence in collaboration services, and in 2022 as Latin America Enterprise Services Company of the Year.
- Criteria used to gauge Cirion’s performance against competitors in the 2022 Competitive Strategy Leadership Award include two key factors: strategy innovation and customer impact.
- Cirion Technologies is leading the data center services market with its focused presence across Latin America and ability to address customer needs with low latency Edge network offerings.
- Cirion’s recent investments in new high-capacity data centers in the region showcase Cirion Technologies’ expansion in Brazil, Colombia, and Peru.
- Cirion offers a wide range of data center services, including colocation, hosting, network storage, disaster recovery, hybrid cloud, DDoS and integrated security solutions, all backed by a superior network infrastructure and a highly interconnected and fully redundant Data Center platform, thereby allowing the company to satisfy the region’s unmet market needs.
- Cirion was recognized by Frost & Sullivan with the Latin American Enterprise Services Provider Company of the Year Award in 2022, 2019, 2018 and 2016.
- Cirion received the 2018 Frost & Sullivan Award for Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership in the MPLS/IP-VPN Services Market.
About the Award:
- Frost & Sullivan is an international consulting company dedicated to helping clients accelerate growth and achieve best-in-class positions in innovation and leadership.
- Frost & Sullivan’s Competitive Strategy Leadership Award recognizes the company with a stand-out approach to achieving top-line growth and a superior customer experience.
- Frost & Sullivan industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analyses, and extensive secondary research to identify best practices.
Cirion is a leading digital infrastructure and technology provider, offering a comprehensive suite of fiber network, connectivity, colocation, cloud infrastructure, and communication and collaboration solutions with the purpose of furthering Latin America’s progress through technology. Cirion serves over 6,400 Latin America-based and multinational customers, including enterprises, government agencies, cloud service providers, wireline and wireless carriers, ISPs, and other leading businesses. Cirion owns and operates a facilities-based network and data center portfolio, with extensive coverage spanning across the Latin America region. Learn more about Cirion at www.ciriontechnologies.com
Follow us on our Social Networks:
P: +55 11 3957-2424